Thursday, November 29, 2012

New From CoverGirl!!!




Ladies, you are going to absoultley love this one. The new Blastflipstick from CoverGirl comes with not just one lip color, but 2. You have the option to flip the stick to add either a flat matte color to your lips, and wear that alone, or you can mix and blend it with a lighter shimmery color lipstick which changes the color into something new.

I consdier it my night and day lipstick, as you can go lighter during the day by using the shimmery color, and darker at night by using the bold matte color.

I recieved a BZZ Kit containing 3 new colors from the collection, I loved them so much that I ended up going out and buying even more colors from the collection.

Pucker in particular is a gorgeous tickled pink color, with a shimmery pale pink duo on the flip side.

Besides the bold and pretty colors this collection offers, these lipsticks last, and I mean they last LONG! I apply in the morning and still have bold, bright and beautiful lip color easily into the evening, even with drinking from a can throughout the day. I was pleasantly surprised by this.

Each lip duo sells for $7.99 at local retail stores, which is a steal in comparison to other high end lipsticks, which do not even provide an hour of lasting color.  Love, love, love this one!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment