Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Brad Pitt Gets His Gerbil on The New Show, The Lifestyles of the Rich and Shameless: Rodent, That Is

Brad PittNow I really like Brad, and I think Angelina is sizzling hot. However when I hear rumors buzzing around the net on some of my top favorite celebs, I take it with a grain of salt. You can't always believe what you hear when it comes to celeb news anyway.

However one rumor thats been buzzing around all week is that Brad Pitt spent $90,000 building and designing a rodent house for his kids pet gerbils.

The actual price was said to be somewhere around $82,000...but alas 82 or 92, thats still horrid, considering most people are lucky to afford an actual home, for their actual human selves.

I know the power couple has done some fantastic things, with donating to charities and so forth, however when you hear crap like $90,000 rodent motels, you have to wonder about them. Both of them.

I'm sure the kids would have been just as happy with their pet Gerbils had they lived in small gerbil houses like normal kids have.

I'm just hoping that it's a twist, and that Brad found Gerbils in his $90,000 car... or something like that. Or I'm hoping the whole thing is just a bluff.

Hey Brad, I'll let you pet me if you build me a $90,000 house for a human. I won't even bite, I swear.

-The title of course is a gag-

No comments:

Post a Comment