Monday, January 5, 2009

So Do Ben and Amy Get Married On Secret Life of the American Teenager?

So I'm bored out of my mind, and to be quite honest I hate this show, yet I continue to watch it based solely on the fact that I love making fun of all of the bad acting, and references to sex.

Seriously every other sentence has the word sex in it, and frankly it's really annoying. I though season 1 was horrendous, but I also thought that when season 2 started up the whole sex reference thing would diminish. Only...it hasn't.

Anyhow, I'm plowing through the season 2 premier right now, and waiting to see if Ben and Amy are actually going to tie the knot.

Let me make a prediction first and say no, likely someone will come and bust up this ridiculous teen wedding.

I wonder whom it will be though....

You're going to have to wait for me to fast forward through the commercials to get through the show though...so one moment please....

Okay so...

the verdict is in.

Ben and Amy go to the church and they are ready to tie the knot.

Amy sort of has a mini panic attack when she sees a bunch of the cast...errr...I mean kids from her school present at the wedding.

The two do manage to walk up to the chapel and exchange rings. Amy has no ring...wow!!!

They then join hands, and the usual wedding dialogue is said, and Amy says 'I do'. Then Ben says 'I do'...and now I can go have a giant laughing fit.

Can this seriously get any faker?

I think the best part was when Grace's handicap brother says 'we're next' after Amy and Ben are pronounced husband and wife.

Hah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment