Thursday, June 25, 2009

King Of Pop Has Passed Away. RIP Michael Jackson

Today was an upsetting day for me, I woke up to discover one of my 70's sweethearts had passed away; Farrah Fawcett.

Then at around 6pm, I got a horrible text message stating that MJ was dead. I did not need to second guess who MJ was, I knew MJ meant Michael Jackson.

In a hurry I rushed to my computer to google this information. I couldn't believe it, it couldn't be true. Not my childhood heart throb!!!

Yet sure enough, in big bold lettering, I discovered that my 80's heart throb was in fact dead; it was no rumor at all.

TMZ reports that Michael was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. He is said to have passed from a cardiac arrest, at the age of 50.

Let us bow our heads in a moment of silence to remember our King Of Pop. This legend will never be forgotten.

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-dies-death-dead-cardiac-arrest/

No comments:

Post a Comment