Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Snowing!!!

It's snowing!!!!!!

You have no idea how excited I am! My Christmas spirit was nearly shot, and for nearly a month now the weather channel has been predicting snow... only we never got any. Every time they predicted snow, and it never happened, it would seriously send me into a sad bout of depression. With Christmas just about a week away I was beginning to think I wouldn't see any. It would be another December month with no snow....yet just a few minutes ago I go outside for a puff, and I said to myself 'Where is the snow?', and seriously the moment I thought that exact phrase, I watched it begin to lightly come down. As if a cloud just busted and released it's sparkling winter soul.

I wanted to dance in it, but with all of the busy cars passing I'd probably end up looking like some sort of psychotic homeless person. I did though smile, and I'm sure my large grin made a few people turn heads and think I was a loon.

No matter though, because it is snowing people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment