Thursday, April 2, 2009

12 Pack Joins Contestants on VH1's New Spin-Off, Daisy of Love

I was honestly going to completely skip out on watching Daisy of Love, because frankly when I saw the commercials for the show it was all to clear that she had some sort of cosmetic surgery done to her face, which made Daisy not even look like the Daisy I had remembered from VH1's reality show, Rock of Love.

Anyhow, Daisy of Love is basically another one of them VH1 spin-off shows. As flooded as the network has become with their reality shows, VH1 manages to capture new audience's, and keep old ones happy with their non-stop delivery of sleazy reality TV.

If anyone followed the Rock of Love series, perhaps you already know Daisy. She was season 2's runner up. Unfortunately Bret Michael's picked that other old lady chick as his lover.

Daisy went home, in tears... and thus VH1 decided to give this blond bombshell her own show.

Now in my opinion when it came to Daisy, I could never distinguish if she was hot or not. One moment she'd look smoking hot, and another she'd resembled a plastic surgery gone wrong talk show host.

At any rate, it definitely looks like Daisy De La Hoya had some new work done to her face, even if it's for the better, it still fools me into thinking she's someone else. Haha!

Anyhow, the new series puts Daisy in charge. This time she calls all the shots, and she is out and about and looking for love.

This week though I learned a little something new about the show. 12 Pack, whom we originally met on I Love New York (contestant in competing for New York's love) will also be competing for Daisy's love on her new show.
I find it a bit funny that his face has been promoted on VH1 so many times, and he's yet to win over the audience enough to get HIS own show. Regardless of that though, 12 Pack was always a charming favorite of mine and as soon as I learned that he would be a contestant in the new show, I knew I had to tune in.

So for Daisy fans, or 12 Pack fans, Daisy of Love is definitely a new spin-off reality show you will not want to miss.

The show airs on VH1 on Sunday, April 26th 2009, at 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment