Friday, April 24, 2009

Try Scrapblog! It's Awesome!



I am smitten with Scrap booking, and I wanted to find a site where I could take my love for scrapbooking into my online world.

I joined a few scrapbook sites where you could make scrapbooks online. No glue and scissors needed.

Nothing though, and I mean nothing compares to the ease of Scrapblog!!! They have thousands of stickers, frames, and other awesome scrapbookinbg materials for you to use to create your own one of a kind unique scrapblogs.

Not only that you can create and share all of your scrapblogs with friends and family, or you can even embed your creations into websites, or social networks like Facebook and Myspace!

The fun is endless, so definitely give it a try.

Click to be taken to Scrapblog site.

No comments:

Post a Comment