Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Crayon Scented Perfume, and Other Unique Scents I Want to Smell like Dirt!

I remember loving the scent of a new box of crayons when the were first opened up. That awesome crayola smell I couldn't get enough of. Even still smelling a box of crayons opening up brings me back to a time in my childhood.
Oddly enough, I have recently found a site that offers this scent. I'm not talking about offering a new box of crayons; I'm talking an actual crayon scented perfume. Odd? yes. Weird? You betcha. Want it? Oh I do.
The crayon scented perfume is available at www.perpetualkid.com for $18.99. It to me though seems like a large price for a crayon scent...especially seeing how you could um...just buy a box of crayons at the store and get your sniffing on.
Besides crayon scented perfume though, this site offers some other very odd and unique scents bottled up. Any pot smokers out there? Any pot smokers out there that just can't get enough of the scent? Well now at the site you can buy cannabis plant perfume. Whether or not you think thats a good idea... it's available.
Bubble gum cologne is also available for $18.99. All too many companies sell perfume that smell like bubble gum though, so purchasing this one at nearly $20.00 is sort of wasteful.
Hey, hey, dirty boys and girls, you can also pick up a bottle of dirt. Yep, dirt. Perfume that smells like dirt. Why anyone would want to is again beyond me... but in case you do; you know, want to smell like dirt, you can.
Any glue eaters out there? Or past glue eaters? Or hey, how about glue sniffers? You got what I am getting at right? Yep, the site also sells glue scented perfume. What about paint sniffers? Hehe. If you love the smell of paint, you can wear it now too.
It seems to me that most of these scents are designed to bring out the inner child...or drug addict. Play Dough is also on the line up of unusual perfume scents available.
Other scents include whiskey tobacco, marshmallow, vinyl, waffle cone, vanilla cake batter, sushi, sex on the beach, orange cream pop, humidor, cotton candy, and cosmopolitan cocktail.
Each bottle comes to $18.99 for a 1 ounce bottle.
In my opinion the price is decent for some of the scents. The other scents such as cotton candy and orange cream pop can be purchased at bath and body works for way less.
Although the prices are somewhat decent for a 1 ounce bottle, I honestly cannot see myself wanting to purchase any of the available scents...although crayon does sound a bit enticing. Hehe.
To see a line up of all available scents visit http://www.perpetualkid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2359. Here you can view each perfume, and read a brief description about each of them.
I'm a bit disappointed that gasoline was not part of the collection. This is a scent many people loved as a kid, and possibly even still love now.
I would love to see someone review one of these unique scents. If you happen to please send me a link to your page.

No comments:

Post a Comment