Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Straight Men: Don't Tap Your Foot in Bathroom Stalls Here's Why

Today while browsing the net, and visiting my usual hot spots I came across a piece in the news regarding men, and tapping their feet on the floor in public bathrooms.
Who would of thought that tapping your foot on the floor while in a public bathroom meant you were out looking for gay sex. I myself am usually up to the latest trends, but I honestly had no idea that tapping my foot in a public bathroom meant I want to get down and dirty in the stall.
According to the Buffalo news, tapping your foot could get you arrested, and that cops have been busting down on these acts in public bathrooms in airports. Cops are setting up public bathroom stings in where he will wait in a stall, when someone else sits in a stall next to him he will begin tapping his foot, or wait for someone to tap their foot. Soon both parties are tapping. The cop will then move his leg back and forth to entice the other party. Once the other party touches him or reaches under his stall he will be arrested.
For those who have not been busted in an undercover bathroom sting (God this sounds too funny) begin by tapping and waiting for a tap back. Eventually the footsy game could turn into a lewd sexual act in one of the stalls.
So seeing how I myself just learned about the foot tapping gesture in public bathrooms, I figured I would warn everyone else who may not know of this. It would really suck to be tapping your foot in the bathroom and then have someone's foot jet out from under the next stall rubbing your leg with their foot.
Now if you are a public bathroom foot tapper, yah'd better stop now man, because if someone taps back, you could be in some trouble. As funny as that sounds, foot tapping in public restrooms is like a cat in heat call, a morse code even.
In my opinion if men want to have sexual relations with other men, go for it...but come on, a public bathroom!?
For more information regarding public bathroom foot tapping read the article here at http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/29/AR2007082902435_pf.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment