Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Oriental Trading Company Inc: Website Review

I love the holidays. I love being able to transform the home into a full blown holiday theme, whether it be Christmas, Halloween, or the 4th pf July. Decorating the house sometimes though can be an expensive projects, and finding nice items is not always so easy, especially for St.Patrick's Day.
When I was told about www.orientaltrading.com though by a friends, and how I could purchase everything and anything for any holiday party I had in mind from this website.
I took a net walk to the site and came across loads of items that would be neat for any holiday or theme party. On the site now they are promoting their Halloween goodies, and this is usually what I look for, seeing how Halloween is one of my favorites. I was able to decide between assorted bags of bones, gravestones, fog machines, bubble machines, smoking cauldrons, life-size skeletons, costumes, and even Halloween candy in bulk for low, low prices.
I went with the assorted bag of bones for around $25.00.
Besides just Halloween decorations though, I could also purchase toys for kids, toys for pinatas, Hawaiian themed decorations for a luau party, wedding goods, Christmas decorations, glow sticks in bulk, glowing cups, and more glowing goodies. I could also purchase easter themed items ranging from baskets, candy and bunny costumes.
On the site you can also browse through a bunch of items specifically designed for your pets, from costumes to toys, collars and treats.
Oriental Trading Company also sells party items, and this site is seriously the one stop spot to get it all. You can search by theme such as Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, and more. Favors include balloons, plates, table cloth, paper hats, and matching goodie bags to go with the party's theme.
If you feel uncomfortable ordering online you can always go to Oriental Trading Company's website to request a catalog. These catalogs come every other month, and feature almost everything that is available on the site.
Teachers can also stop in and take a look at the available teachers supplies and crafts that they sell in bulk to accommodate an entire classroom.
Shipping: My bag of bones arrived neatly packed, and undamaged to my front door about a week after I placed my order.
Pricing: prices on Oriental Trading Company are cheap. Most of the Halloween decorations and supplies I have seen in other stores go for triple what Oriental Trading Company asks. What's best though is that you can buy in bulk for knock off warehouse prices.
Other items you can find on the site:
Stickers
Novelty toys
Pool inflatables
Beach inflatables
Children's Bracelet's and Necklaces
Beach toys
Kites
Rubber Duckies
Bubbles
Games
Outdoor Games
Children Pools
Children Sprinklers
Kick balls
Scrap booking supplies
Beads
Candles
Hanukkah Decorations and Games
Fall themed decorations and party favors
Valentines Day decoration
New Years Eve Party decorations and favors
In all honesty, if you can think it up, most likely Oriental Trading Company has it.
Visit the site and order now, or request a catalog. www.orientaltrading.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment