Sunday, July 20, 2014

Playstation 3, God of War 3: Heart of Gaia Help & Tips How to Get Out of the Room

I just got God of War 3 a few days ago, and have never become more smitten with a video game, especially one that my boyfriend should be playing, and not me. Being a girl, I enjoy colorful games like Viva Pinata or Leisure Suit Larry, however when I saw the gnarly sneak peeks on this game, and the non-stop buzz on Facebook about ho excited a lot of my female friends were about the games release, I naturally picked myself up a copy the moment I spotted it available in stores.

I didn't think the blood, guts, or muscle bound characters would keep me entertained long enough to want to continue playing. Usually when I pick up games like this I pass off the remote to my other half he moment things get tough, and then I'd forget all about it.

However here I was tapping away on my PS3 remote, happily awaiting my next kill, or big battle. Suddenly all of my fun came to a screeching halt the moment I felt the adrenaline buzz, and addiction this game presented.

It all happened once I landed in the heart of Gaia.

This is a small cave like room located within Gaia herself. Your job is to free her heart, but it is enclosed in a heap of twigs and vines. Nothing is able to penetrate the area in order to free her heart to allow her to continue climbing up towards Zeus.

In this room you are presented with only 2 options, a wall you can climb on the right, and a wall to climb on the left. After scaling the wall on the right, I collected treasures from the available boxes, and made my way down to the left wall.

On the left wall I assumed I would simply be able to climb up, and jump over the large gap to the other vine wall. However the angle would not allow me to do so. I continued to scale the wall, jump, and each time with no success.

It was then I figured I was missing something; there had to be some sort of clue, or riddle hidden somewhere within the room, and I had to find it, if I planned on ever getting out of the room.
I poked around in every nook and cranny, and still nothing came of it.

Just as I was about to give up, I noticed a flashing dot on a pillar on the right side of the room. I walked up to it and was given the R1 option. Pressing R1 near the flashing light orb allowed me to pull out th pillar. By now I knew exactly where to place this pillar, and that was the large gap across the room to the left.

One the pillar is in place, you are now able to easily cross the gap and move on out of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment