Sunday, July 27, 2014

TV Review: The Hills Season Finale

So last night The Hills aired it's season finale. I was excited as hell because I thought questions that I had about the cast were going to be answered on that stupid thing they do after the show called 'The Hills after show...or after party'.

The hosts of the after party got fans all hyped up by saying that Lauren Conrad had a juicy secret to share with her fans. Stupid me...I thought she was going to flash some 5 carat diamond engagement ring from Brody Jenner. No such luck. Instead we were told that The Hills was not over, and that The Hills would be aired again showing what happened when Lauren took the job to go to Paris. So maybe we were left hanging when it came to LC and Brody...but hey, a 4th season is headed to us shortly!

The final 3 episodes bothered me a tad, because it was as clear as crystal that Brody and Lauren wanted to bed bang...but both of them would beat around the imaginary bush like junior high kids by using shy body language, and awkward conversations that clearly were about the two of them...but not.

Argh!!!! Seriously, I wish they would have just layed it out on the table before the season ended. But alas... yet another season...another season most likely filled with drama, more drama, and some cool parties.

I can't help it, I'm hopelessly addicted.

Fans also were left wondering if Spencer and Heidi got together again after their whole falling out 'I'm going home Spencer' bit. I believe the two were together because in a recent tabloid I reckon the two were together. Who knows though? It could of been an old photo?

With the news of yet another season though, I wonder if Heidi and Spencer will even be in it!? I can't imagine the show booting them out, they're great for ratings, and to be honest, the show just would not be the same without them.

Nothing was answered though, so I guess we just have to tune in for next seasons show.

I have doubts about this season though. It is after all going to be filmed in Paris, as the cameras follow Lauren and Whitney around. I don't see any rhyme or reason as to why they'd jump back and forth from Paris to LA to tape Heidi and Spencer drama?

Who knows though... all I know is that I am excited to see what hatches from next seasons show.

No comments:

Post a Comment